Parvati Sehgal is an Indian television actress. She is known for portraying role of Komal Adarsh Saxena in Star Plus’ serial ‘Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya’. She has also worked in TV shows such as Doli Armaano Ki, Dastaan-E-Mohabbat Salim Anarkali and Aye Mere Humsafar.
|Famous Role||‘Komal’ in Star Plus’ serial, “Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: Mann ki Awaaz-Pratigya (2009)|
|Date of Birth||9 January 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (As of 2023)||33 Years of 2023|
|Birthplace||Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Anil Sehgal
Mother– Seema Anil Sehgal (singer & music composer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parvati Sehgal
- Parvati Sehgal is an Indian actress who is known for playing the role of ‘Komal’ in the TV serial, “Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya.”
- She was born in a middle class family in Jammu.
- Sehgal developed an interest in acting and dancing at a very young age.
- She won many dance competitions in her school and college days.
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Parvati made her acting debut in 2009 with the TV serial, “Mann ki Awaaz-Pratigya” and gained immense popularity.
- She, then, went on to work in many TV serials like “Ek Thhi Naayka,” “Gustakh Dil,” and “Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali.”