Natalya “Natasha” Nikolayevna Demkina is a Russian woman who claims to possess a special vision that allows her to look inside human bodies and see organs and tissues and thereby make medical diagnoses was born on 1987 in Saransk, Mordovia, and also raised in there. She briefly came to the attention of Western media under the nickname ‘X-ray Girl’ and submitted to scientific testing in the US and Japan, with mixed and controversial results.
- Name: Natasha Deakin
- Given name: Natalya
- Nickname: X-ray girl
- Date of birth: 1987
- Age : 34 (as 2021)
- Birthplace: Saransk, Mordovia.
- An instance of : Human
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Russian
- Hometown: Mordovia
- Cinema: The Girl with X-Ray Eyes
- Family and Education –
Family and Education –
- Father’s name: Nikolai Deakin
- Mother’s name : Tatyana Deakin
- Her mother, Tatyana said that Demkina was a fast learner, but she was otherwise a normal child until she was ten years old, at which time
- her ability began to manifest itself.
- Siblings: Not known
- School: Not known
- College: Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
- Body measurement –
- Height – Not known
- Weight – Not known
- Hair color – Brown
- Eye color – Brown
When she was only ten, she has performed readings in Russia. She is now widely known by the childhood variant of her given name, Natasha. Natasha appeared on television shows in the United Kingdom, on the Discovery Channel and in Japan in 2004. Since 2004 Demkina has been a full-time student of the Semashko State Stomatological University, Moscow. Demkina has worked for the Center of Special Diagnostics of the Natalya Demkina (TSSD). Its stated purpose is to diagnose and treat illness in cooperation with “experts possessing unusual abilities, folk healers and professionals of traditional medicine”.