Manisha is famously known as Tik Tok Star, Model, Influencer, Lip Sync Artist, Choreographer, and Dancer. Manisha started her career as a choreographer.
She had her own YouTube channel ‘Manisha Rani’, in which she made dance videos but she was unable to regularly update YouTube by videos. Then after that, she joins TikTok in 2018 and her videos become viral on TikTok and social media.
The only reason behind her success on TikTok is her original content and most of her content in ‘Bihari’ language. Manisha made her name in dance and acting, she participated in Dance India Dance Season 5 in 2015.
• Social Media Influencer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 161 cm
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Hair Colour||Black with Light Golden Brown highlights|
|Debut||TV: Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari (2019) (episodic appearance)|
|Awards||• Best Influencer and Entertainer award at Radio Adda Excellence Awards 2022
• Ace Influencer and Business Award 2022
|Date of Birth||10 June 1994 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Munger, Bihar, India|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her left forearm: ‘Piece’
• On the left side of her back: ‘Fire’
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Manoj Kumar
Note: Manisha’s parents separated while she was in fifth grade. Subsequent to their separation, she and her siblings moved in to live with their father.
• Rohit Raj
• Sharika Rani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manisha Rani
- Manisha Rani, an Indian dancer and social media influencer, is recognized for her entertaining content posted across online platforms. She earned popularity through her engaging TikTok videos. Before achieving recognition, Manisha worked as a waitress and background dancer at weddings. Her hard work paid off as she successfully established her presence in the entertainment industry.
- She belongs to a modest family in Munger, Bihar.
- Manisha had a passion for dancing and acting from a young age. She would often compete in local dance contests and secure the top spot.
- Manisha Rani harbored dreams of participating in the reality show ‘Dance India Dance’ in 12th grade, but her father objected. In an interview, she talked about this and revealed her dreams of becoming an actor and dancer, and her failed attempts to convince her father to allow her to move to Kolkata with a friend to pursue these ambitions. Despite her father’s refusal, Manisha left a letter for her father and moved to Kolkata to follow her dreams after which her father didn’t speak to her for a year. Manisha said,
When I ran from home, I went to Kolkata. I wanted to learn to dance and my father was not allowing me, So, I wrote a letter to my father and I ran away with a friend. I wrote to my dad, “Maaf kijiyega humko (please forgive me). I got on a train without a ticket. I was so fearless that I did not fear getting arrested, I would sit in the lockup for 2 hours. In fact, we would not even buy Rs 5 platform tickets in Kolkata. I stayed in a house that was in such a bad condition, I don’t think today any of my family members would be able to live. The house was in a bad condition and had mosquitos, and would not be able to sh** also because of the mosquitos.”
- In an interview, Manisha Rani talked about her struggles in Kolkata. She worked as a background dancer and a waitress at weddings, making Rs. 500 per day. An instance where she couldn’t afford rent led her to accept work as a background dancer at rural events in Kolkata and Bihar, arranged by a man named Monty. At these events, she chose not to wear revealing attire or perform suggestive dances, unlike the other performers. After dancing for 10 days, she decided to leave but the manager insisted she stay two more days to receive payment. When she refused, the manager locked her up, but she found a way to escape without any money or her phone. She reached a railway station and contacted her boyfriend in Kolkata, asking for Rs. 500 to return home. Upon reaching Kolkata and meeting her boyfriend, she fainted from exhaustion.
- According to Manisha Rani, after spending some time in Kolkata, she decided to return to Munger, Bihar, where she began to make and upload videos on TikTok, which led to her securing some events in Patna, Bihar. Her videos gained such popularity that the director of the TV serial ‘Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari’ on & TV noticed her and offered her a role. After successful look tests in Mumbai, Manisha was cast in the serial in which she worked for approximately two years.
- In 2023, Manisha appeared in Bigg Boss OTT Season 2 as a contestant.