Aparna Krishnan is an Indian Engagement Manager. She is famous for being Rohan Murthy. Aparna Krishnan’s birthplace is Kochi, India. Aparna Krishnan’s height is 5 feet 4 inches. Aparna Krishnan is Indian.
Rohan Murty, the son of N. R. Narayana Murthy and Sudha Murthy, is wed to Aparna Krishnan. Aparna Krishnan is an Engagement Manager.She has worked in companies like Sequoia Capital, Craftsvilla, Roc Capital Management,
|Full Name||Aparna Krishnan Murty (After Marriage)|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Rohan Murty (son of Infosys co-founder, N. R. Narayana Murthy)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||Year 1990|
33 Years as of 2023
|School||• Naval Public School, Kochi
• Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kochi
|College/University||• Pearson College UWC, Canada
• London School of Economics and Political Science, England
• Dartmouth College, USA
|Educational Qualification(s)||• International Baccalaureate Diploma
• Graduation in Economics
|Tattoo||On her back|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohan Murty (Founder of the Murty Classical Library of India)|
|Marriage Date||2 December 2019|
|Parents||Father– K R Krishnan (Former Indian Navy Officer)
Mother– Savithri Krishnan (Retired SBI employee)
|Siblings||Sister– Prasanna Krishnan|
Aparna Krishnan’s Education
Aparna Krishnan school is Naval Public School, Kochi, and Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kochi.
Aparna Krishnan college is Pearson College UWC, Canada, London School of Economics and Political Science, England, and Dartmouth College, USA.
Aparna Krishnan has an International Baccalaureate Diploma and Graduation in Economics.
Aparna Krishnan’s Husband
Aparna Krishnan’s Husband is Rohan Murthy. Through a mutual friend, Aparna and Rohan Murty began dating and were together for about three years. The pair wed on December 2 at the ITC Gardenia in Bengaluru in a traditional South Indian ceremony.
Co-founders of Infosys Nandan Nilekani, Kris Gopalakrishnan, SD Shibulal, and K Dinesh all attended the wedding. The wedding also featured appearances by Vallabh Bhanshali, Ashank Desai, Manjul Bhargava, and Prakash Padukone, among other well-known celebrities. Bombay Jayashree, a well-known Carnatic vocalist, made the wedding special with her enchanting voice.
Aparna Krishnan’s Career
Rohan Murty, the son of N. R. Narayana Murthy and Sudha Murthy, is wed to Aparna Krishnan. Prasanna Krishnan, Aparna’s older sister, is wed to Kartik Hosanagar, a professor of technology at the Wharton School in the US.
Aparna finished her education in Bangalore (now Bengaluru). While she was a student at Pearson College UWC in Canada, she received a scholarship. She has completed internships as a summer analyst at Roc Capital Management and Goldman Sachs. She began working as a business analyst with McKinsey & Company in Bangalore in 2012 after earning her degree.
She spent almost a full year working as an investment analyst at Sequoia Capital in 2014. She began working with Craftsvilla in Mumbai as an assistant vice president toward the end of 2015. She left Craftsvilla after working there for over one and a half years to work as an engagement manager for Soroco India Private Limited in Bengaluru. N. R. Narayana Murthy, who was also a co-founder of Infosys, launched Soroco India Private Limited in 2004.
Aparna Krishnan’s Net worth
Aparna Krishnan has stated in interviews that she has a total net worth in Indian Rupees is 8 crores or $1 Million. According to reports, Aparna Krishnan’s net worth was 12 crores of rupees in 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna Krishnan
- Aparna Krishnan is the wife of Rohan Murty, son of N. R. Narayana Murthy and Sudha Murthy.
- Aparna has an elder sister, Prasanna Krishnan, who is married to Kartik Hosanagar, a technology professor at the Wharton School in the US.
- Aparna completed her schooling from Bangalore (now Bengaluru).
- She was awarded a scholarship while she was studying at Pearson College UWC, Canada.
- She has worked as a summer analyst at Goldman Sachs and Roc Capital Management.
- After completing her graduation in 2012, she joined McKinsey & Company in Bangalore as a business analyst.
- In 2014, she worked as an investment analyst at Sequoia Capital, where she worked for almost one year.
- In late 2015, she joined Craftsvilla in Mumbai, as an assistant vice-president.
- After working for almost one and a half year at Craftsvilla, she joined Soroco India Private Limited, as an engagement manager in Bengaluru. Soroco India Private Limited was founded in 2004 by Infosys co-founder N. R. Narayana Murthy.
- Aparna met Rohan Murty through a common friend, they dated for almost three years. The couple got married on 2 December 2019 in traditional South-Indian wedding ceremony at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru. This was Rohan’s second marriage, he was earlier married to Lakshmi Venu, daughter of TVS Motors Chairman.
- The wedding was attended by Infosys co-founders Nandan Nilekani, Kris Gopalakrishnan, SD Shibulal, and K Dinesh. Other renowned celebrities who attended the wedding were Vallabh Bhanshali, Ashank Desai, Manjul Bhargava, and Prakash Padukone. Popular Carnatic vocalist, Bombay Jayashree made the wedding memorable through her magical voice.
- To maintain her fitness, Aparna regularly practices Yoga.
- She is an animal lover and owns a dog.