Shwetabh Gangwar is an Indian YouTuber, motivational speaker, author, and singer. Shwetabh started his journey in 2015 with his YouTube channel Mensutra. ‘ The content of his videos was mostly related to how people can concentrate when they study, how they can move on from a bad phase, etc.
|Profession||Author, YouTuber, Motivational Speaker|
|Famous Role||Author of #1 Bestseller ‘The Rudest Book Ever’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 188 cm
in meters– 1.88 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 2”
|Debut||Writing: A Thousand Love Letters (2014)|
|Date of Birth||4 September 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (As of 2023)||33 Years of 2023|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shwetabh Gangwar
- Shwetabh Gangwar started his journey as a YouTuber and motivational speaker. He started his YouTube channel ‘Mensutra’ in 2015 and started posting videos about career choices, relationships, breakups, etc.
- Shwetabh Gangwar has two YouTube channels. His first channel is ‘Mensutra’ which has 1.36 million subscribers and his second channel is ‘Shwetabh Gangwar’ where he has 1.08 million subscribers.
- Shwetabh got married to his European girlfriend, Michae La.
- Shwetabh Gangwar is well-known for his YouTube videos that inspire people to do better in their life no matter how rough it gets for them. Shwetabh has attended several YouTube fanfests and he even holds workshops for people.
- Shwetabh Gangwar is an author and he has written two books. His first book was ‘A Thousand Love Letters’ and his second book is ‘The Rudest Book Ever’ which became the number one bestseller.