Shraddha Walker Biography – shraddha walker used to work in a call center. He was born in the year 1995 in Vasai, Maharashtra. He has a lot of fan following. Her husband’s name is Aaftab Poonawala, and her age is 27 years. shraddha walker died on 18 May 2022.
Shraddha Walker Biography – Age, Height
|Real Name||Shraddha Vikash Walker|
|Nick Name||Shraddha Walker|
|Profession||Customer Service Representative
|Famous As||was strangled to death by her live-in partner Aaftab Poonawala|
|Birth Place||Vasai, Maharashtra|
|Date Of Birth||The year 1995|
|Date Of Death||18 May 2022|
|Place of Death||Chhatarpur Pahadi, Delhi|
|Death Cause||Murdered by her live-in partner, Aaftab Poonawala|
|College/University||VIVA Institute of Technology in Virar, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Pursued Bachelor of Mass Media degree at the VIVA Institute of Technology|
|Father Name||Vikash Madan Walker|
|Mother Name||Suman Madan Walker|
|Brother Name||Shreejay Walker|
|Height||161cm | 1.61meters | 5″3|
|Age (2023)||28 Years as of 2023|
Shraddha Walker Family
His parents and brothers lived in Shraddha Walker’s family. His father’s name was Vikash Madan Walker and his mother’s name was Suman Madan Walker. He also had a brother. Whose name is Shreejay Walker
Shraddha Walker Career
Shraddha Walker worked on the Customer Service Representative side from March 17 to 2018.
According to the news, shraddha Walker was working as a sales manager at a retail sports shop in Dahisar, Mumbai. After this, he left the job due to COVID-19. She gave final exams in mass media and joined an IT farm. There he got the post of Team Leader from a Customer Service Representative.
Shraddha Walker Relationships
According to the news, Shraddha Walker used to work in a call center. In the year 2018, Aaftab Poonawala met in Mumbai through the dating app Bumble. They met online. Soon they became friends and after some time they fell in love with each other. thought about living together
Their relationship was not accepted by Sharddha’s parents and she ran away from her home and started living with Aaftab Poonawala in a rented house in Mehrauli, Delhi. She told her parents that she can make decisions about her life as an adult.
Sharddha’s friend told in the interview that Shraddha told her friend that Aaftab often assaults him. She wants to leave him but cannot do so. Shraddha told her friend that she is in a relationship with Aaftab since 2018.
After shraddha and Aaftab shifted to Delhi, they used to often argue with each other. Shraddha used to ask Aaftab to get her married. The couple had decided to take a trip to the hills before starting their lives again. On May 18, 2022, Aaftab killed Shraddha by slitting her throat due to excessive pressure brought by Shraddha.
He cut its body into 35 pieces and kept it in a 300-liter refrigerator for about 18 days. Delhi and at midnight a queue was settled in and around the city.
A friend of shraddha told her father that he has not had any contact with her for 2.5 months. After which Shraddha’s father lodged a missing report of his daughter at Manickpur police station in Vasai, Maharashtra on 12 October 2022. This case was sent to the Mehrauli police station in Delhi for the last resting place of Shraddha.
Sharddha’s father had a suspicion that Aaftab was behind his daughter’s disappearance. After this, the police called Aaftab for questioning. Here he said that after the fight, Shraddha had left the house in May. Aaftab was arrested on 11 November 2022 from his house under IPC sections 302 (murder) and 201 for causing the evidence of the crime to disappear.
- Her name is also spelt as Shraddha Walkar.
- Shraddha Walker used to smoke weed.
- According to sources, Shraddha, as a teen, and her father’s relationship was so strained that she told her friends and teachers in college that she did not have a father and was the only person earning in the family.
- Reportedly, accused Aftab would take the pieces of Shraddha’s body in a black foil and throw them into the forest area without the foil so that the animals could eat that. He would also feed some of the pieces to the strays by himself.
- According to reports, Shraddha’s father, Vikash Walker, looked at the case from the ‘love jihad’ angle and demanded the death penalty for the accused. Vikas Walker, in an interview, said,I suspected a love jihad angle. We demand the death penalty for Aftab. I trust Delhi Police and the probe moving in the right direction. Shraddha was close to her uncle and didn’t talk to me much. I was never in touch with Aftab. I lodged the first complaint in Mumbai’s Vasai.”
- An investigation revealed that Shraddha had complained to the police at Tilunj in Vasai, Maharashtra, stating that she feared she would be cut into pieces by Aftab. She reportedly complained to the police through a letter, dated 23 November 2020, after Aftab beat her up at the flat where they lived together. She wrote,Today he tried to kill me by suffocating me and he scares me and blackmails me that he will kill me, cut me up in pieces and throw me away. It’s been six months he has been hitting me but I did not have the guts to go to the police because he would threaten to kill me.”