She did her schooling at ST. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Pulincunnu, following which she graduated from Srinivas College of Physiotherapy, Pandeshwar, Mangaluru, Karnataka. After completing her studies, she relocated to Chakkaraparambu, Edappally city, Kerela.
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|in kilograms-55 kg
in pounds-121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
|The year 1996
|Alappuzha district, Kerela
|Date of Death
|17 May 2022 (Tuesday)
|Place of Death
|her rented flat in Chakkaraparambu in Edappally city in Kerela
|Age (at the time of death)
|Pulincunnu, Alappuzha district, Kerela
|ST. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Pulincunnu, Kerela
|Srinivas College of Physiotherapy, Pandeshwar, Mangaluru, Karnataka
|Relationships & More
|Marital Status (at the time of death)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sherin Celin Mathew:
- Sherin Celin Mathew was an Indian trans model and actress.
- Originally from Alappuzha district, Kerela, she relocated to the neighboring district of Chakkaraparambu, Edappally city, Kerela after completing her studies.
- In 2020, Sherin got a face feminization surgery at Renai Medicity Hospital in Kochi, Kerala.
- She loved riding motorbikes and exploring new places.
- She was often spotted drinking alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
- On Tuesday, 17 May 2022, her body was found hanging from a ceiling fan at her rented flat in Chakkaraparambu in Edappally city in Kerela.
- The local police registered a case for unnatural death and prima facia it was a suicide.
- According to the police report, the camera in Sherin’s phone was in on condition when the police found her hanging from the ceiling fan. This suggests that she was on a video call with someone while she attempted suicide.
- According to some of Sherin’s friends, she was suffering from depression for a few months because she had some differences with some of her close friends.
Sherin Celin Mathew Death:
Sherin Celin Mathew was found dead in her rented apartment at Chakkaraparambu in Edappally city in Kerela on Tuesday, 17 May 2022. Reportedly, Sherin’s body was found hanging from a ceiling fan. A police case has been registered for unnatural death and prima facia it was a suicide. According to the police report, the camera of her phone was on when the police located the body, which suggests that Sherin was on a video call with someone when she hanged herself to death. According to some media reports, Sherin was suffering from depression because of some differences with some of her friends.