Sadiya Siddiqui is an Indian film and television actress who rose to fame playing the role of Priya on the Zee Tv show Banegi Apni Baat. She is also known for playing Nanda in Star Plus’s Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji.
|Real Name||Sadiya Siddiqui|
|Famous Role||Sandhya in TV serial Balika Vadhu (2008)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-35|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 August|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai, India|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in psychology|
|Debut||Film: Little Buddha (Hollywood, 1993), Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (Bollywood, 1994)
TV: Byomkesh Bakshi (1993)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Muneera Surati
Brother(s)– Farhan Siddiqui, Rehan Siddiqui
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Cooking, reading books, watching films, dancing|
|Favourite Food||Tandoori chicken|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sadiya Siddiqui
- Does Sadiya Siddiqui smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sadiya Siddiqui drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sadiya belongs to a Muslim family.
- She started her acting career in 1993 by playing the role of Rajni in the TV serial Byomkesh Bakshi.
- In 1994, she acted in Bollywood film Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa as Nikki, sister of Shah Rukh Khan.
- She is a certified scuba diver.
- She is also a professional classical dancer and trained in Kathak.
- She won an Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her role of Sandhya in Balika Vadhu (2008).