Rubab Khan was born to a rich businessman of Haripur district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
|Famous Role||Being the wife of former Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||23 June 1994 (Thursday)|
|Age (As of 2023)||28 Years of 2023|
|Birthplace||Haripur district, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Hometown||Haripur district, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||26 June 2014 (Thursday)|
|Children||Son– Muhammad Mikayil Ali Akhtar
|Parents||Father– Mushtaq Khan
Mother– Name not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rubab Khan
- Rubab Khan is the wife of the former Pakistani fast bowler, Shoaib Akhtar.
- Rubab Khan was born to a rich businessman of Haripur district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
- She completed her intermediate level of education from Abbottabad.
- In 2013, Rubab Khan’s father, Mushtaq Khan met Shoaib Akhtar at Hajj (an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia). Shoaib Akhtar asked Mushtaq Khan’s wife to find a suitable girl for him to whom he may marry. Later, families of both Rubab and Shoib met in Pakistan and fixed their marriage.
- The couple tied the knot in a secretive Islamic style wedding ceremony in Haripur. Only a handful of people attended their marriage.
- Ruban Khan was 21 years old when she got married to 38-year-old Shoaib Akhtar.
- Ruban Khan enjoys a private life. She keeps herself away from public life.
- People often request Shoaib Akhtar to share pictures of his wife, Rubab Khan, and his younger son; however, he wants to keep his family out of the limelight.