Raja Chembolu is an Indian actor known for his work in the Telugu film industry. Some of his notable works include Chanakya (2019), Yevadu (2014), Iddari Lokam Okate and the mini-series Masti`s (2020). His 2020 releases also include the feature film Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna, in which he plays a prominent role.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Debut||Telugu Film: Keka (2008)|
|Date of Birth||30 May|
|Age (As of 2023)||2022 Years of 2023|
|School||AVM High School|
|College/University||Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry (Indian poet)
|Siblings||Brother– Yogeswara Sharma (music director)
Sister– Krishna Vamsi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raja Chembolu
- Raja Chembolu was born and brought up in Hyderabad.
- In 2014, he appeared in the Telugu film, Yevadu. In this film, he worked alongside actors Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan, Amy Jackson.
- He has appeared in many Telugu films, such as Fidaa, Agnathavasi – Prince in Exile, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, Happy Wedding, Antariksham 9000 kmph, and Mr. Majnu.
- In 2019, his father, Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry was honored with India’s fourth-highest civilian award, Padma Shri.
- In 2020, he played the role of “Anand Raju” in the Telugu web series, “Masti’s.”
- In the same year, Raja Chembolu appeared in the Aha web series, ‘Bhanumathi Ramakrishna,’ which was released on 3 July 2020.
- He is a fitness freak and goes to the gym regularly.