Payel De, also known as Payel Dey, is a Bengali actress. She began her career in 2006 with Zee Bangla’s Ekdin Pratidin daily soap and portrayed the character Chandrayee as a supporting role.
|Real Name||Payel Dey|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||1984|
|Age (As of 2023)||38 Years of 2023|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|College||University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Debut||TV: Not Known|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Indoor Games, Dancing|
|Favourite Food||Fried Rice, ‘Halwa-Puri’, ‘Rasmalai’|
|Favourite Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Bipasa Basu|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Dwaipayan Das (Actor)|
|Husband/Spouse||Dwaipayan Das (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||3 February 2012|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Payel Dey
- Does Payel Dey smoke?: Not Known
- Does Payel Dey drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Payel Dey is a well-known Bengali TV actress known for her work in TV serials ‘Behula’ and ‘Durga’.
- She started her career while she was studying in the college.
- She met her husband on the sets of a telefilm ‘Sokol Kata Dhonno Kore’.
- She is a good cook.