Nadia Afrin Mim known as Nadia Mim is a famous Bangladeshi actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned as Lux Superstar in 2014, she is famous for her work in modeling and TV drama, and she has worked with many Bangladeshi notable actor of Bangladesh drama industry.
Nadia Afrin Mim
|Occupation||Model and actress|
|Husband||Shafaat Ali Choyon|
|Awards||Lux Channel I|
Nadia Afrin Mim was born in a Muslim family on Her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She completed her schooling in her hometown and she graduated from the American International University Of Bangladesh.
Nadia Afrin Mim is married to Shafaat Ali Choyon.
Nadia Afrin Mim went to the spotlight by acting in a TV drama in Manush Hote Sabdhan, Dustu Cheler Dol, Room Number-13. From that point forward, she acted in more drama and various TV shows. Later on, she featured in widely praised TV dramatization X Factor Reload.
***Facts About Nadia Afrin Mim***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Nadia Mim was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 1.63 m
- Weight?: 49 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, reading.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white, and yellow.
Did you know…
- Nadia Afrin Mim became known on social media in 2014.
- She is one of the famous female models in Bangladesh like Safa Kabir.
- Her work is featured in many magazines in Bangladesh.
|1996||She was born on|
|2014||She became the winner of the Lux Channel I Superstar beauty pageant|
|2014||She became one of the famous female models in Bangladesh.|
|2017||Worked with many famous Bangladeshi actors.|
|2019||She has been featured on the front page of much national news outlets.|