Mudit Nayar is an Indian television actor.
|Real Name||Mudit K. Nayar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 41 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||3 May 1988|
|Age (As of 2023)||34 Years of 2023|
|Birth Place||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Delhi, India|
|College||Barry John’s Acting School|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Acting|
|Debut||TV: Palampur Express (2009)|
|Family||Father – Ravindar Nayar (Businessman)
Mother– Anita Nayar
|Hobbies||Playing & Watching Cricket, Gymming, Travelling, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Food||Sushi, Pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Arjun Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Frieda Pinto|
|Favourite Cartoon Character(s)||Johnny Bravo, Shin Chan|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||New Zealand|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Aprajita Shrivastava (Lawyer)|
|Marriage Date||13 February 2018|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mudit Nayar
- Does Mudit Nayar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mudit Nayar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mudit Nayar is an Indian television actor who debuted his acting career with theTV serial Palampur Express (2009).
- He was born in Allahabad Uttar Pradesh but he spent much of his childhood time in New Delhi.
- He wanted to be an actor since his childhood but never had the courage to pursue his dreams.
- Before making a career in the acting field, he assisted his father in their family business of agricultural products.
- He credits his father for his success and says-
- Mudit revealed during an interview that he is an introvert.
- He is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- He received boxing training to play the role of ‘Jeet’ in the TV serial “Anamika.”
- He is a professional Cricket player.
- He has also done cameo roles in Priyadarshan’s films Aakrosh and Tezz.