Mamunul Haque is a Bangladeshi Deobandi Islamic scholar, politician, academic, writer, editor, and social reformer.
Mamunul Haque known by the stage name Allama Mamunul Haque is a Bangladeshi Islamic scholar, public speaker, and Islamic preacher who’s loved by the audience, as of now, Mamunul is one of the notable Islamic scholars in Bangladesh.
|Title||Allama Mamunul Haque|
|Age (As of 2023):||39 Years of 2023|
|Main interest(s)||Hadith studies, Islamic Jurisprudence, Tafsir|
|Notable work(s)||Principal of Jamia Rahmania Arabia Dhaka|
Early life and education
Mamunul Haque was born in a Muslim family on May 10, 1984, in Munshiganj, Dhaka His father Azizul Haque was a Bangladeshi imam and scholar, and his mother is a housewife. He studied in Jamia Rahmania Arabia Dhaka and also studied in AUB · Asian University of Bangladesh.
Mamunul is married.
Mamunul started his preacher carrier in 2010 and he got huge fame around the country in 2012, his speeches are very important to his fans.
***Facts About Allama Mamunul Haque***
- Does he smoke?: No
- Does he drink alcohol?: No
- Mamunul was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 3 inch
- Weight?: 65 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Reading, traveling, speaking.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Arabian food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white, and yellow.
Did you know…
- Allama Mamunul Haque started his carrier with teaching in Madrasa.
- He is also a good Islamic thinker.
- Mamunul also visited many country for Islamic speaking.
- He is Islamic preacher like Eliasur Rahman Zihadi
- He is the current principal of Jamia Rahmania.
- Also, he is Director
- And he studied at AUB · Asian University of Bangladesh.
|1987||He was born on May 10, 1984 in Munshiganj , Dhaka|
|2005||He started working with teaching in Madrasa.|
|2011||He gained fame for his wazz.|
|2017||He got a huge fan base around the country.|
|2018||He has been featured on the front page of many national news outlets.|