Louise Elizabeth Redknapp is an English singer, songwriter, and media personality. She was a member of Eternal, an R&B girl group that debuted in 1993 with their quadruple-platinum studio album Always & Forever.
Quick Facts About Louise Redknapp:
|Celebrated Name||Louise Redknapp|
|Age (As of 2023)||48 Years of 2023|
|Nick Name||Louise Redknapp|
|Birth Name||Louise Elizabeth Nurding|
|Genre||Pop, R&B, Britpop, dance-pop|
|Source of Wealth||Singer, songwriter, presenter, and fashion blogger|
|Place Of Birth||Lewisham, London, United Kingdom|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Brothers||Sam Nurding & Joe Nurding|
|School||Imberhorne Secondary School|
|Education||Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts|
|Spouse||Jamie Redknapp (m. 1998; div. 2017)|
|Married Date||On 29 June 1998|
|Son||Beau Henry, Charles William|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Salary||Millions of dollars|
|Height||5ft 4inch or 163 cm|
|Eye Color||Light blue|
|Body Measurement||36-24-35 inches|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Bra Cup Size||34C|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Twitter TikTok|
Louise Redknapp Speaks Out Over Reports She And Ex-Husband Jamie Spent Christmas Together
Louise Redknapp has hit back at reports in the media claiming that she and her former footballer ex-husband Jamie had spent time together on Christmas Day. Earlier this week, it was claimed that Louise and Jamie came together on Christmas morning to watch their two teenage sons, Charlie and Beau, unwrapping their presents.
“Several news outlets have run stories today saying I spent Christmas Day with Jamie,” she wrote on Twitter on Monday night. “I just wanted it to be known that this is false and that they have used Instagram story pictures and videos that I posted on Christmas Day December 2020.” Louise added: “I didn’t want to say anything, but for all parties involved and both families I don’t think the media should get away with fabricating stories like this.”
What is Louise Redknapp Famous For?
- Being an English singer, songwriter, and media personality.
- For being one of the members of the breakout R&B girl group, “Eternal”.
What is Louise Redknapp Real Name?
Louise Redknapp opened her eyes for the very first time on 4th November 1974 in Lewisham, London, England. She took birth with the real name of Louise Elizabeth Nurding in a Christian religious family. She holds British nationality and she belongs to the British-white ethnicity. Louise recently celebrated her 47th birthday in the November of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Scorpio. Thus, her race is white. Her father, Tim Nurding was a builder, and her mother, Lynne Nurding worked at Gatwick Airport. She also has two younger brothers named Joe Nurding and Sam Nurding.
Moving to Louise’s education, she won a scholarship to the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London at the age of 11, where she met her future Eternal colleague Kelle Bryan on her first day.
Louise Redknapp Career Timeline:
- Louise Redknapp conceived her career by forming the band Eternal in 1992 with Kelle and Louise, together with sisters Easther and Vernie Bennett whereas Eternal’s debut single “Stay” entered the UK charts at number sixteen and climbed to number four. But, Louise left the group in 1995 to pursue a solo career. She says that she left because she was miserable and homesick
- Then she signed a record deal with First Avenue management and EMI Records in late 1995 and she launched her debut solo which was the orchestral ballad “Light of My Life”. Her second solo release, “In Walked Love” fared less well and missed the UK Top Ten.
- Her third single, “Naked”, turned things around and became her biggest hit to date, peaking at number five in the UK as well as her debut solo album, also entitled “Naked”, was subsequently released in 1996 on the back of the single’s success.
- She released her second solo album, “Woman in Me” after which she focused on making what she described as her “most personal album to date”, Elbow Beach, released in 2000.
- She had one album left on her five-album deal with EMI as in 2001, the label decided to release a greatest hits compilation, incorporating all of her top ten hit singles, called “Changing Faces – The Best of Louise.”
- EMI later released a second greatest hits album entitled “Finest Moments”, with a slightly different track listing.
- Later she signed a £1.5 million contract with her manager Oliver Smallman’s Positive Records to record her fourth solo album in 2002. The only single released from the album was the double A-side “Pandora’s Kiss”/”Don’t Give Up”. The album would also have included Louise’s first duet with boy band 3rd Wish on the track “Don’t Ever Change”.
- Warner/Chappell UK confirmed on 1st February 2018 that Redknapp had signed a deal with them to release new material later in the year as well as Louise announced in February 2019 that she had signed a global record deal with ADA / Warner Music.
- She announced on 25th March 2019 that her fourth solo album “Heavy Love” would be released on 18th October 2019 whereas the lead single, “Stretch”, was released on 26th March 2019 to critical acclaim.
- Also, she released follow-up singles “Lead Me On”, “Small Talk”, “Breaking Back Together”, “Not the Same” and “Hurt” as a bonus single after announcing “Heavy Love” was to be pushed back to a 2020 release.
- Apart from music, Redknapp filmed a follow-up documentary “The Truth About Super Skinny Pregnancies” displaying the pressures on women to stay in shape during and after their pregnancies in 2009 as well as she presented “The Farmer Wants a Wife” for Five in the following year.
- As well, she was a judge on the UK version of “So You Think You Can Dance”, broadcast on BBC One.
- Redknapp made her acting debut alongside Ray Winstone as Diana Smith in the feature film “The Hot Potato” in 2011 and made her radio debut, guest-presenting two evening shows on Heart in 2018, on Sunday 8th April, and Sunday 15th April. She also recorded herself narrating Roald Dahl’s “The Enormous Crocodile” for an audio cassette release on 23rd October 2018.
- Moreover, her memoir entitled “You’ve Got This: And Other Things I Wish I Had Known” was released on 4th March 2021 and she also starred in “The Masked Dancer” masked as Flamingo as she was the second celebrity to be unmasked.
Awards and Achievements:
- NME Awards for Most Desirable Person as well as for The Pop Personality You Would Most Like To Be Marooned On A Desert Island With
Louise Redknapp Husband: Who is she married to?
Louise Redknapp was a married woman. She tied a knot to a football player and television pundit, Jamie Redknapp on 29th June 1998. The couple got married at a ceremony in Bermuda. The couple is blessed with two children: a first son named Charles William (Born on 27th July 2004) (named after her grandfather) at London’s Portland Hospital who died on the day that she found out that she was pregnant and their second son, Beau Henry Redknapp was born on 10th November 2008 at Portland Hospital. She confirmed in September 2017 that she had separated from her husband and after 19 years of marriage. She got divorced on 29th December 2017. By sexuality, Louise is straight.
Everything That You Need To Know About Jamie Redknapp
Louise Redknapp Net Worth: How much is her annual salary?
Louise Redknapp is a versatile woman who has a net worth of $5 million as of 2021. Her exact salary income has not been disclosed yet but she possibly earns millions of dollars every year. She is represented by agent Adam Maskell of the Cole Kitchen Personal Management Ltd. in London. However, Louise has been featured in various advertising campaigns such as “Safe & White”, “Omega 3”, “British Telecommunications Group”, and “Triumph Lingerie” and also became a brand ambassador for the new orbit gum in 2007 “Complete detox guide to teeth and mouth and a mode” for Avon. In 2002, she signed a £1.5 million contract with her manager Oliver Smallman’s Positive Records. In addition, her major source of income is from her singing, and songwriting career but she is also making cool money from her acting, presenter, and fashion blogger career.
Louise Redknapp Height and Weight:
Louise Redknapp has a standard height of 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm and a convincing appearance. She has a perfect body weight of 56 Kg with a slim body build. She has light blue eyes color and blonde hair color. Her body measurement is 36-24-35 inches and her dress size is 6US, bra size 34C, and shoe size 8US. Louise has suffered a diagnosis of back pain from endometriosis, and treatment by laser surgery.