Louis Knight is an American aspiring singer and is currently one of the top contenders to win American Idol Season 18. He was born on 10th July 2000 in London, England, and from earlier childhood days, he started playing singing and was also interested in playing instruments as well.
His whole family moved to Philadelphia thus, he faced a really tough time adjusting because he had no friends to hang out with at the time. However, as time passed, he became friends with Russell who used to play soccer with him, and now he calls himself a Philly guy. Unfortunately, his best friend Russell committed suicide and he lost a buddy way too earlier.
Louis Knight Biography
|Real Name||Louis Knight|
|Birth Date||July 10, 2000|
|Age (As of 2023)||22 Years of 2023|
|Birth Place||London, England|
Louis Knight Height, Weight, and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 11” – in Centimetres – 180.4 cm Approx|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 72 kg – in Pounds – 158.7 lbs Approx|
|Chest Size||41 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|College||Lower Merion High School|
Louis Knight Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Louis Knight’s marital status? (single, married, in relation, or divorced)||Single|
|Is Louis Knight having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Louis Knight Gay?||No|
|Who is Louis Knight’s Girlfriend?||Not Known|
Louis Knight’s Net Worth
Louis is slowly making progress toward his musical career and he just wants to keep chasing his dreams no matter what. His net worth is still unavailable as he just wants to focus on winning the show right now. However, keeping aside his fame through the show, Louis does part-time jobs in order to help his family and make living out of it.
Trivia: Important Facts about Louis Knight:
- He was born in Brighton, London, England, and raised in Philadelphia, the USA where he lives now.
- Louis developed a passion for music and instrument playing in his childhood.
- For a few years, he wasn’t that serious to pursue a career in music but when he turned nine years, he seriously considered music as his first and last destination.
- It wasn’t easy to get settled in abroad after leaving his home town and he spent quite a few years without having friends.
- Louis had already released his EP during his junior year of high school, however, it was only made accessible to his friends and family.
- Apart from singing, he works as a part-time pizza delivery boy in order to support his dreams.
- He wrote the song “Change” just within 30 minutes as his best buddy committed suicide and he thought, writing a song would be the best tribute to him.
Table of Contents
Louis Knight Early Life:
He had already shown interest in singing and playing musical instruments since childhood but he became more serious about singing around 14 years. Louis started to write his own songs, in addition, to singing, and also made covers of famous songs. It was his father who inspired him to pursue his passion and helped to build an interest in music because his father spent almost 15 years in a rock band. Knight was already gaining fame through covers but he only considered his success after singing his own written songs.
American Idol Season 18
Louis appeared on national television in Washington D.C while auditioning for American Idol Season 18. He performed Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” and won the hearts of all three judges by winning “YES” from all of them. In fact, Luke went further in praising him and his talent and said that he might be the biggest star of the show ever. Louis kept impressing with his performance in further rounds and now he is reached in the Top 10 rounds.
In the top 10 he performed Coldplay’s hit “In My Place” and it was the best thing you could listen to the early morning. His fans even said that no matter if he wins or not, they will keep listening to his music in their lifetime. Some of them even said that they want a full album now although, some even told that this wasn’t his best performance and they are looking forward to utilizing his full potential in further rounds.