Kazi Nipu is a Bangladeshi social media personality, director, writer and internet strategist who is best known for his work in media, Facebook pages and composition. He is the founder and director of Charpoka Magazine.
|Born||January 3, 1992|
|Age||31 Years of 2023|
|Birth place||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
Early life and Education
Kazi Nipu was born in a Muslim family in January 3, 1992 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. His father is a businessman and his mother is a housewife. Nipu completed his schooling in his home town and he studied from Dhaka City Collage
Kazi Nipu started his online carrier in 2013 and he was successful enough. He became known around the country in 2015-16 for his funny and trending posts, his all posts got many shares, he is a writer too. He has been worked with some other media work such as online strategist.
In September 3, 2013, Nipu founded Charpoka magazine and as of now Charpoka is a prominent web magazine in Bangladesh. Its a wellspring of fascinating, significant and quality substance.They likewise have a blood donation center to help anyone discovering blood contributor on crisis.
Even Kazi always post sarcasm and comedy posts but inside this comedy person he is emotional and good hearted person, he is helping poor and homeless people, orphans and donate blood under his organization
Kazi Nipu is not married yet and his relationship status is single.
Facts About Kazi Nipu
- Does Kazi Nipu smoke?: No
- Does Kazi Nipu drink alcohol?: No
- Kazi Nipu was born and raised in Dhaka.
- Height?: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight?: 61 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Writing, shopping, traveling, films.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Pizza
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and red.
Did you know…
- Kazi also worked in internet marketing.
- He became known in Bangladesh after posting some of comedy posts.
- Also he got huge fan base in social media.
- He has huge fan base in West Bengal, India.
- He is social media personality like Arif R Hossain.
|1992||He was born on January 3, 1992 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.|
|2013||He started Charpoka magazine.|
|2016||Became known for his Facebook posts.|
|2017||Released some songs and all were successful.|
|2018||He started his Fan club group on Facebook.|
|2019||His sarcasm “about Abul Hayat” got huge amount of shares.|