Jim McMahon Jr. is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League for 15 seasons, most notably with the Chicago Bears.
- Source of Wealth: NFL
- Age (As of 2023): 63 Years of 2023
- Birth Place: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Weight: 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Nancy Daines)
- Full Name: James Robert McMahon, Jr.
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: August 21, 1959
- Occupation: Professional Football Player (Retired)
- Education: Brigham Young University
- Children: 4 (Ashley, Zach, Sean, Alexis)
Jim McMahon’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million. A college footballer at the Brigham Young University, Jim McMahon first played for the NFL in 1982 when he was selected on the first round as the fifth overall pick of the Chicago Bears on the 1982 NFL Draft. After becoming a media darling for several years, Jim McMahon started playing for San Diego Chargers in 1989.
Throughout his entire football career, McMahon also played for other NFL teams like Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Brown, Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings, and Green Bay Packers. After his retirement from football in 1997, McMahon became a motivational speaker and restaurant owner.