Jennifer Harman is an American professional poker player. She has won two World Series of Poker bracelets in open events, one of only four women to have done so.
- Source of Wealth: TV, Poker
- Age (As of 2022): 57 Years of 2022
- Birth Place: Reno, Nevada, U.S.+
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Marital Status: Married (Marco Traniello)
- Full Name: Jennifer C. Harman-Traniello
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: November 29, 1964
- Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: TV Personality, Professional Poker Player
- Education: University of Nevada, Reno
- Children: 2
Despite being inexperienced, Jennifer Harman got her first World Series of Poker bracelet during the No Limit Deuce to Seven Lowball Event which took place in 2000, and in 2002, she received her second WSOP bracelet during the $5K Limit Hold ’em event. She was the only woman who won two WSOP bracelets until 2012 when she was joined by Vanessa Selbst.
Considering her success, Jennifer Harman is hailed as one of the best poker players in the sport’s history as well as one of the best female pokers in the history of poker. She currently stars in the TV series Sin City Rules which is aired on TLC.