Jason Tham is an Indian dancer, choreographer and actor. He was a contestant on the reality dance competition Just Dance in India and played the role of Karma on Channel V dance-based show Dil Dosti Dance.
|Real Name||Jason Tham|
|Profession||Choreographer, Dancer, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 13 inches
|Date of Birth||15 October 1989|
|Age (As of 2023)||33 Years of 2023|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Don Bosco School , New Delhi, India|
|Debut||TV: Dil Dosti Dance (2011)
Film: Happy New Year (2014)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Favourite Food||Chinese Cuisine, Eggs, Fish, Roast pork with noodles|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Deeksha Sonalkar (Actress)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Tham
- Does Jason Tham smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jason Tham drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jason Tham is an Indian-American dancer, choreographer, and actor of Chinese origin.
- He was born in Newyork and brought up in Delhi.
- He started learning to dance in 2008 and after that, in 2013, he moved to Mumbai for building his career in entertainment industry.
- He participated in the several reality shows including ‘Just Dance’, ‘Dance India Dance’, ‘India’s Minute To Win It 2’, ‘Swiss Made Dream’ etc.
- In 2011, he was one of the top 21 contestants in the reality dance show ‘Just Dance.’
- He also worked as a choreographer in the reality shows like ‘Dance India dance super moms’, ‘Dance India Dance season 4’, ‘Boogie Woogie’ etc.
- He also appeared as an actor in many TV shows and Bollywood movies.