Ishita Kishore is the topper of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022. She qualified for the examination with political science and international relations as her optional subject. She has graduated in Economics (Hons.) from Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi.
Birth & Family
Ishita Kishore was born in 1996 in Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana. Her father Sanjay Kishore was an Indian Air Force officer who died in 2004 and her mother Jyoti Kishore is a retired teacher. She has an elder brother Ishan Harsh who is an advocate.
She moved to Delhi, India with her family at a young age and has since called it her home. Despite native of Patna, Bihar, Ishita considers herself a true Delhiite.
|Real Name||Ishita Kishore|
|Famous for||Becoming UPSC 2022 topper|
|Date of Birth||1996|
|Age 2023||27 Years as of 2023|
|Birth Place||Begumpet, Hyderabad|
|Home Town||Patna, Bihar|
|Family||Mother: Jyoti Kishore
Father: Sanjay Kishore (Wing Commander in Indian Air Force)
Brother: Ishan Harsh
Husband: Not Available
|Address||Greater Noida ((India Today))|
Ishita Kishore is a passionate and dedicated professional with a strong background in Economics. She graduated from Shri Ram College of Commerce in India with an Honours degree in Economics. Prior to that, she graduated from Air Force Bal Bharati School in 2014 with a 97.25% grade in Commerce with Mathematics.
Education Details and More
|School||Air Force Bal Bharati School, New Delhi|
|College||Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Economics (Hons.)|
Ishita Kishore is an experienced Risk Analyst who worked at EY in Gurgaon, India from June 2017 to March 2019. She has expertise in working with North American clients. In addition, Ishita represented India as part of the Indo-China Youth Delegation 2017, held by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. During this time, she toured Beijing, Hefei and Shanghai. ((LinkedIn))
Additionally, Ishita was also part of the Commerce Society at Shri Ram College of Commerce, where she served as Secretary from September 2015 to September 2016. This society conducts different events each year, including the annual ‘Bizstreet’ fest.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5′ 3″ Feet
In Meter: 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound: 121 lbs
In Kilogram: 55 Kg
Some Facts About Ishita Kishore
- Ishita Kishore was born and raised in New Delhi, India.
- Since her childhood, she was exceptionally good in her studies.
- In 2023, she achieved the highest score in the UPSC-IAS examination. In a subsequent interview, she noted that she had devoted nine hours each day to studying and worked diligently to improve her writing abilities.
- Ishita was the President of Interact, a Rotary-sponsored club from April 2013 to March 2014 at Air Force Bal Bharati School. Under The Rotary Club Delhi Southend, she oversaw the successful organisation of various events such as blood donation camps, dialysis camps, and go green campaigns. She also spearheaded the project which eventually collected Rs. 56000 for the Indian Red Cross Society and SOS Children’s Village.
- Ishita was also a member of The English Literary Society and The Commerce Society at Shri Ram College of Commerce from September 2014 to May 2015. During this time, she attended multiple events hosted by these societies and actively participated in the various activities they had planned. Moreover, she was a keen participant in the debates and discussions that took place in the college’s vibrant cultural environment.
- Previously, she has done an internship at GAIL (India) Ltd. and Housing and Urban Development Corporation.
- Ishita Kishore is an experienced professional with multiple certifications to her name including KPMG Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.