Hunter Schafer is an American fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights, activist. For her activism against the North Carolina Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, Teen Vogue listed Schafer on its “21 Under 21” list in 2017.
|Celebrated Name||Hunter Schafer|
|Age||[calculate years date string=”31/12/1998″] Years of 2023|
|Birth Name||Hunter Schafer|
|Place Of Birth||Trenton, New Jersey, U.S.|
|University||University of North Carolina|
|Source of Wealth||Fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights activist career.|
|Height||5 ft 10 in or 178 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 110 lbs|
|Body Measurement||31-24-34 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Hunter Schafer is giving us Major Futuristic Vibes in her first Met Gala Appearance
The Euphoria cast showed up and showed out at the 2021 Met Gala, and we’re still recovering from Hunter Schafer’s show-stopping number and hypnotizing white-out contact lenses. Schafer graced the Met Gala red carpet in a Prada-designed outfit that featured a metallic silver halter top and column skirt. She completed her outfit with black strappy heels, dramatic nail art, and a matching headpiece, and perhaps one of the most talked-about beauty moments of the night: eerie white contacts. The whole look is giving us major futuristic energy, and we aren’t mad about it. She looks seriously amazing, even if her eyes are a little unnerving.
- Being a talented American fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights activist.
- For appearing in the HBO series “Euphoria” in the role of Jules in 2019.
What is Hunter Schafer Nationality?
Hunter Schafer took birth on 31st December 1998 in Trenton, New Jersey, U.S. She holds American nationality and she belongs to the American-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Hunter has celebrated her 22nd birthday as of 2020 and she will be celebrating her 23rd birthday in the coming December of 2021. As per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Thus, her race is white. Her father, Mac Schafer is a pastor at Hudson Memorial Presbyterian whereas her mother Katy Schafer’s profession is unknown. She has three younger siblings: two sisters and a brother.
Moving to Hunter’s education, she protested against her birth state’s Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, AKA the “bathroom bill,” as a high school student. In 2017, she graduated from the High School Visual Arts program at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, having transferred there from Needham B. Broughton High School. In her senior year, she was a semifinalist in the U.S. Presidential Scholars Program.
What does Hunter Schafer do for a living?
- Hunter Schafer kicks off her career modeling for Prada, Dior, Miu Miu, Calvin Klein, Rick Owens, Helmut Lang, Tommy Hilfiger, Thierry Mugler, Coach, Maison Margiela, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Versus Versace, Emilio Pucci, Ann Demeulemeester, and Erdem, among other fashion houses.
- “Teen Vogue” then listed her on its “21 Under 21” list in 2017 and granted her an interview with former United States Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Later she made her acting debut portraying Jules in the HBO series “Euphoria” in 2019 whereas she also co-wrote an episode with the show’s creator Sam Levinson.
- “Queerty” also named her among the fifty heroes “leading the nation toward equality, acceptance, and dignity for all people” in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first LGBTQ Pride parade in June 2020.
- As well, “Time” named her to its Next list of “100 emerging leaders who are shaping the future” in 2021, with a tribute written by costar Zendaya.
What is Hunter Schafer Sexual Orientation?
Hunter Schafer is an unmarried lady. She is also not dating anyone and living a single life. Talking about her sexual orientation, she is a lesbian. In an interview, she said that the Internet helped her cope with her gender identity