Hagai Levi is an Israeli television creator, writer, director, and producer.
Quick Facts About Hagai Levi
|Celebrated Name||Hagai Levi|
|Age||59 Years of 2023|
|Birth Name||Hagai Levi|
|Place Of Birth||Sha’alvim|
|Famous For||Award winning Israeli film and television creator and director.|
|Best Known For||His work in “BeTipul” and “Scenes from a Marriage”.|
|High School||Local School|
|University||Tel Aviv university|
|Education||degree in film and Television department|
|Marital Status||Married and Divorced|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
What is Hagai Levi Famous for?
- Famous as an Israeli film and television creator and director.
- Known for his work in “BeTipul” and “Scenes from a Marriage”.
Where is Hagai Levi From?
Hagai Levi was born on July 2, 1963, in Sha’alvim, Israel. His birth name is Hagai Levi. His nationality is Israeli. Levi belongs to Asian ethnicity while Cancer is his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in his hometown in the Kibbutz religion, Levi has always had an interest in filmography since his childhood. Growing up, he loved watching movies in different genres thus decided to pursue a career as a director and producer.
To achieve his goal, he attended and eventually got graduated from the Tel Aviv university earning a degree in the Film and Television department. Hagai also had held the position of the Kibbutz’s film screener back at the time. A decade later, he went on to become a lecturer in the leading film schools in Israel as well.
Hagai Levi’s Career Highlights
- Hagai Levi started his career soon after his graduation with his debut feature film, “August Snow” released in 1993 at age of 30. He had written, directed, and co-produced the movie all by himself.
- He then created and co-produced the anthology series, “Short Stories about Love”. The series was a hit earning the Israeli Academy Awards for best drama twice.
- In 2000, he directed and co-created the medical drama series, “101”.
- He then worked for the daily drama, “Love Around The Corner” and TV single drama, “Premiere” both in 2002.
- He even wrote for the drama series, “Shabatot Vehagim”.
- He got his breakthrough when he created, directed, and produced the television drama, “BeTipul”. The series was so much loved that it was later remade in several other languages.
- It was followed by his work as a producer and co-director of HBO’s American adaptation show, “In Treatment”.