Hafizur Rahman known by the stage name Hafizur Rahman Siddiki is a Bangladeshi Islamic scholar, public speaker, and Islamic preacher who’s loved by the audience, as of now, Siddiki is one of the notable Islamic scholars in Bangladesh.
|Born||March 12, 1987 in Kuakata , Barisal|
|Native name||হাফিজুর রহমান সিদ্দিকী|
|Known for||Public speaking|
|Age (As of 2023)||35 Years of 2023|
Early life and education
Hafizur Rahman was born in a Muslim family on March 12, 1987 in Kuakata, Barisal His father is a Madrasa teacher and his mother is a housewife. He studied in Chormonai Madrassah.
Hafizur is married.
Hafizur started his a preacher carrier in 2010 and he got huge fame around the country in 2011, his speeches are very important to his fans.
***Facts About Hafizur Rahman Siddiki***
- Does he smoke?: No
- Does he drink alcohol?: No
- Hafizur was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 3 inch
- Weight?: 65 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Reading, traveling, speaking.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Arabian food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Hafizur Rahman Siddiki started her carrier with teaching in Madrasa.
- He is also a good Islamic thinker.
- He is called by “Siddiki” because he speaks about the fear of after death and makes people cry.
- In the beginning of 2019, he has been some mistake such as about helicopter which was a trending topic in Bangladesh at that time.
- Siddiki also visited many countries for Islamic speaking.
- He is an Islamic preacher like Eliasur Rahman Zihadi
|1987||He was born on on on March 12, 1987 in Kuakata, Barisal|
|2005||He started working with teaching in Madrasa.|
|2011||He gained fame for his wazz.|
|2017||He got a huge fan base around the country.|
|2018||He has been featured on the front page of much national news outlets.|