Giacomo Keaton Gianniotti is an Italian-Canadian film and television actor. He studied theater at Humber College and made his acting debut in the Italian television series Medicina Generale in 2010. He went on to play recurring roles in the television series Reign and Murdoch Mysteries.
Quick Facts Of Giacomo Gianniotti
|Celebrated Name||Giacomo Gianniotti|
|Age||33 Years of 2023|
|Birth Name||Giacomo Keaton Gianniotti|
|Place Of Birth||Rome|
|Home Town||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|High School||Cardinal Carter Academy|
|College / University||Humber College’s Theatre Program|
|Parents||Will Add Soon|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$800 Thousand|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Film and TV Series industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
What is Giacomo Gianniotti known for?
- His role of Dr. Andrew DeLuca on the ABC series Grey’s Anatomy.
- His bilingual-speaking movies.
Wedding Vows In Italy With Makeup Artist Wife! Congratulation is in order for Giacomo Gianniotti!
Grey’s Anatomy actor Giacomo is a married man. As per People, the Italian-Canadian actor exchanged vows with his longtime fiancée Nichole Gustafson at Villa Pocci in Rome, Italy. The wedding ceremony took place on 28 April 2019 from 4 P.M., and the guests partied the night away until 1 A.M.
One of the wedding attendee Peter Harvey captured the clip of the evening reception and sweetly captioned, ‘Cutting cakes in Rome!’ along with the Heart Eyes Emoji. In front of multiple giant sparklers, the newlywed couple cut a multi-tiered white cake, and Giacomo embraced his makeup artist wife Nichole and shared a passionate and heartwarming kiss.
During their big day at the historic Villa Pocci, the actor donned an all-black suit, and his ladylove Nichole enrobed a white veil and a gown. The newlywed couple is looking forward to relishing their marital life in the upcoming days.
Where is the birthplace of Giacomo Gianniotti?
Recalling his past life, the artist was born Giacomo Keaton Gianniotti in Rome, Italy. He grew up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. There is much-limited information available about her parents, their occupation, and family background.
Moving towards his education, He joined the high school at Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts in Toronto and he has also concluded an actor’s residency at Norman Jewison’s Canadian Film Centre, in Toronto. He graduated from Humber College’s Theatre Program.
When did Giacomo Gianniotti pursue his acting career?
- Mentioning a few of the details of his profession, Giacomo Gianniotti gained his first experience in acting in Cinecitta film studio. He appeared in a small role in Giulio Base’s feature film. The stars like Shelley Winters, and Vittorio Gassman among others featured in the movie.
- In 2010, he guest-starred in Medicina Generale, Italian television series. In 2013, Giacomo Gianniotti played in many series, Beauty & the Beast and Copper being two among others.
- In the first season of Reign, he played the recurring character of Lord Julien. He also appeared in many episodes of Murdoch Mysteries as Leslie Garland. In 2014, Giacomo Gianniotti starred in Selfie which is now canceled. He then acted in the made-for-TV drama film The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe.
- After appearing in two episodes of Grey’s Anatomy on its eleventh season. He appeared in a number of movies and series like Done Still, Race, Backpackers, and Station 19.
- For his role in Grey’s Anatomy, Gianniotti has received two nominations; the Golden Maple Award for Best Actor in a TV series broadcast in the U.S and the Golden Maple Award for Newcomer of the year in a TV series broadcast in the U.S, both in 2016.
Is Giacomo Gianniotti married?
Going to his personal life, he is a married man. He was married to his long-term girlfriend Nichole Gustafson on 28 April 2019. The couple engaged on 26 November 2017 when Nichole accepted his proposal. Giacomo and Nichole went on a first date during the earlys. As the newly wedding couple, they live blissful life without rumors of divorce.
Further, His sexual orientation is straight. Giacomo splits his time in the year between Toronto, Canada, and Rome, Italy, operating on film, stage, and television.
How much is Giacomo Gianniotti’s net worth?
Giacomo Gianniotti is one of the rising stars in the acting industry and to date, he has accumulated an estimated net worth of $800 thousand. However, the official figure is not public. His value is sure to increase as he is now a regular in Grey’s Anatomy. So, stay tuned for more updates.
How tall is Giacomo Gianniotti?
Mentioning his physical features, he is a cool-looking handsome gentleman. He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs about 84 kilos. His skin is white-toned, has hazel eyes, and black hair. Nothing much of his body statistics are revealed yet. Further, His body type is average.
Did You Know?
- His first experience in film was a small role in Giulio Base’s feature film featuring Shelley Winters and Vittorio Gassman.
- He enjoys playing the guitar, singing, and writing music in his free time.
- Gianniotti owns a production company along with his friend and they are likely to start producing films soon.
- Gianniotti can speak both English and Italian