Gauri Khan is an Indian film producer and fashion designer who works in Hindi films and design. She has produced films including Main Hoon Na, Om Shanti Om, and Chennai Express under the production company Red Chillies Entertainment which she co-founded in 2002 with her husband, actor Shah Rukh Khan.
|Real Name||Gauri Chibber|
|Profession(s)||Film Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer, Social Worker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 October 1970|
|Age (As of 2023)||52 Years of 2023|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Sriram College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||BA in History|
|Family||Father-Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Army)
Mother– Savita Chhibber
Brother– Vikrant Chibber
|Address||MANNAT, Band Stand, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Spending time with her kids|
|Controversy||It is widely believed that before the birth of their third child, the couple went for sex determination test.|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film||Chak De India|
|Favourite Color||Black and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Black Opium|
|Favourite Destination||UK and Goa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||25 October 1991|
|Husband||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Children||Daughter– Suhana Khan
Son– Aryan Khan, Abram Khan
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser-known facts about Gauri Khan:
- Does Gauri Khan smoke?: No
- Does Gauri Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born into a wealthy family in New Delhi.
- After college, she did a six-months course in fashion designing from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Since her childhood, Gauri was fascinated with arts.
- Gauri met her love, Shah Rukh Khan, when she was 14 years old while Shah Rukh was 19 years old.
- She dated King Khan for seven years before finally getting married to him in 1991.
- After her marriage, Shah Rukh and Gauri shifted to a small apartment in Mumbai, but she wasn’t happy with the apartment as she was from a wealthy family and had never lived in such a small apartment.
- Gauri is the co-owner of Red Chillies Entertainment.
- In 2004, she turned a film producer with the film “Main Hoon Na.”
- She has also done many TV commercials including the D’Decor’s bedding advertisement and Cinthol soap TVC.
- She runs an interior designing store in Mumbai called The Design Cell.
- Being a celebrity interior designer, Gauri has designed home spaces for many prominent personalities like Mukesh Ambani, Ralph Lauren, Cavalli, Karan Johar, Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline Fernandez, and others.
- Apart from being an interior designer and film producer, Gauri is also considered a fashion icon in India and has been featured on the covers of various magazines including “Femina,” “Surfaces,” “Hello India,” “Vogue,” and “Savvy,” and more.
- She is a Belieber, a hardcore fan of Justin Bieber.
- She idolizes Victoria Beckham as her style model.