Atanu Das represents India in the recurve men’s individual and team events. His current world ranking is 9 as of 22 July 2021. He is the spouse of World No. 1 Indian archer Deepika Kumari.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Coach/Mentor||Mithu Da, Lim Chae Wong (Korean Coach)|
|Achievements (Main Ones)||• Bagged 2 mixed pair Bronze medals (Medellin 2013 & 2014) in the World Cups.
• In 2014, bagged 2 team Silver medals (Wroclaw & Medellin).
• Won Silver with Deepika Kumari in the mixed category at the Archery World Cup in Antalya.
|Career Turning Point||In 2013, when he won Bronze with Deepika Kumari at the World Cup in Columbia.|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1992 (Sunday)|
|Age (As of 2023)||31 Years of 2023|
|Birthplace||West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Baranagar Narendranath Vidyamandir, Kolkata, India|
|College||Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Shreya Dey
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music, Traveling|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marriage Date||30 June 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Marriage Place||Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Wife||Deepika Kumari (Archer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Atanu Das
- He started archery at the age of 14.
- He is an Indian archer who has represented India in Team events & the Recurve Men’s Individual events.
- He is an employee of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) in Kolkata.
- In 2016, he was selected to represent India at the Rio Olympics in the Recurve Men’s Individual events.