Akansha Verma is an Actress, RJ, and Anchor. She belongs to Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh but moved to Mumbai in 2016 to pursue her career as a TV- Film actress. She started auditioning, and the ‘Star India Production team selected her for ‘Mangla’ In her debut serial ‘Jiji Maa. Akansha Verma has been an active theatre artist in Bhopal for the last 8-9 years.
|Full Name||Akansha Verma|
|Profession||Actress, RJ, Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 October|
|Age (As of 2023)||27 Years of 2023|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Bal Bharti Public School, Nishatpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||TV: Jiji Maa (2017)|
|Family||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Madhu Verma
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Ankita Verma, Anshika Verma
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Marriage Date||14 February 2014|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akansha Verma
- Does Akansha Verma smoke?: No
- Does Akansha Verma drink alcohol?: No
- Akansha Verma has been an active theatre artist in Bhopal for last 8-9 years.
- She has worked as a voice-over artist for ‘Dainik Bhaskar’ (Bhopal) and ‘Bollywood Times’.
- She has also anchored many events including ‘Namaskar M.P.’ for Door Darshan.
- Akansha Verma has also appeared in a few documentaries and News channels.
- She moved to Mumbai in 2016 to pursue her career as a TV-film actress. She started auditioning and ‘Star India Production’ team selected her for the role of ‘Mangla’ in her debut serial ‘Jiji Maa’.